If you are looking for fun casino games and tables to rent for your next party or event, like blackjack, poker, roulette, or craps, then Hollyrock Entertainment has you covered! Make your next party or event one to remember! And when you lose, you don’t lose real money since this is all for fun and games. For more information about our casino games to rent, please give us a call. The number to dial is (516) 364-5408. When you call, we can go over any of the details regarding your potential casino party. You can also quickly fill out a contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We will gladly answer any questions or concerns you may have about the various casino games and tables we have for rent. So please, do not hesitate to reach out and learn more!
Various Casino Games & Tables For Rent
When you go to any casino, you have many options for gambling. At Hollyrock Entertainment, we can bring that casino experience to your next party or event. Here are the more popular casino games and tables we offer for rent.
Blackjack Tables For Rent
Here is a quick rundown of the rules of blackjack. Players are each dealt two cards. They can be face up or down depending on the house rules. The dealer is also dealt two cards, normally one up (exposed) and one down (hidden). Each card has a value. The value of cards two through ten is simply the number you see. Face cards (Jack, Queen, and King) are all worth ten. And then there is the pesky Ace, which is worth either one or eleven depending on the hand. The goal of blackjack is to get 21, or as close to 21, without going over. But the ultimate goal is to simply beat the dealer without busting (going over 21).
Once all the players complete their hands, it is the dealer’s turn. They go last. The dealer reveals the hidden card and must hit until the cards total up to 17 points. At 17 points or higher the dealer must stay. Blackjack has over 100 rule variations, but it can be boiled down to something pretty easy for everyone to play. When you turn to Hollyrock, we can provide you with a dealer who knows the ins and outs of the game.
Poker Tables For Rent
We have great poker tables for tent. There are many different poker games out there to play. The most popular being Texas Hold ’em. This is a simple and fun game that any novice can pick up and play. It is a perfect starter for anyone looking to get into poker. But our team of experienced dealers can aid in the playing of any poker game you want to play. We want to bring the best casino games to you and renting one of our poker tables is a sure way of doing it.
Roulette Tables For Rent
As part of the casino games we have for rent, roulette is one of the more popular ones. Roulette is a fun game and really simple to learn. Here is a quick rundown of how to play in five easy steps.
- Roulette starts with players making their bets.
- The dealer then throws a ball into the spinning roulette wheel. Players can still makes bets while the ball is spinning.
- At some point during the spinning of the ball in the roulette wheel, the dealer will announce: “No more bets.”
- At that point, players are not allowed to make another bet. So all bets previous are final.
- The ball will finally land on a number in the roulette wheel. If there are winners who bet the number, section or color, they win! And they will be paid according to the specific betting odds.
Craps Tables For Rent
Craps can be as simple or complex as you want to make it. You can bet on one number at a time and either win or lose depending on the roll. Or you can make it more complex, like making a bet, waiting until the shooter rolls a target, or “point” number, and then hoping the shooter can roll the same number again. You can theoretically do that until infinity (though we don’t encourage that!). Here is a simple rundown of the basic rules for craps.
- Craps has dozens of wagers available, but the game is ultimately centered around the pass line bet.
- Players make bets by placing chips on the pass line on the craps layout (some bets do need the dealer to move your chips due to the distance).
- A come-out rolls begins the pass sequence and the shooter rolls the dice.
- Pass bettors win if the roll is 7 or 11 and lose if it is 2, 3 or 12. Any other number becomes “the point.”
- If the shooter rolls a point number on the come-out, he keeps the roll until he rolls the same number again to win an even-money payoff, or if rolls a 7, in which case he loses.
- If the shooter makes his point, he keeps rolling with a new come-out. If he does not, he “sevens out,” and the dice moves to someone else.
So these rules may seem complicated, but don’t worry, because we have dealers with years of experience playing craps and will help you play. This is always all for fun and our dealers will make sure everyone understands the rules enough to have a good time!
P.O. Box 466
Jericho, NY 11753